Monday 7 May 2012

ROY SHAW

Recently I have been getting back into my autobiography's and after finishing Lenny McLean's one - Roy Shaw was mentioned in his book as he and McLean had 3 legendary boxing matches for the title of 'The Guv'nor'.


So the end result was that McLean was named the Guv'nor, but I wanted to hear the other side of the story as well as Roy Shaw's story leading up to the fight, I'm half way through and so far its been a brillant read this east end bad boy has had a very colorful life.

So I decided to do an illustration of him, I find that with each drawing I am doing I am needing less and less lines to accurately draw each character which I am really happy about.
Teaming the line drawing with my expressive coloring style is becoming my staple style now.

I think for my next illustration I'm going to do something completely different, just to
challenge myself.

MORE WORK SOON COME.

d1ttod1tto

No comments:

Post a Comment