Monday 23 February 2009

D"TTO


I am currently working to get my new batch of designs printed, these are a selection of my first designs of which I pain stakingly screen printed my self, it kept the cost down.. yes.  


      
But it took me a while to get the hang of screen printing in the first place, getting the whole print in one go, getting just the right amount of fabric paint on the screen. ect ect
Of course a few of my prints went wrong- but at the end of the day its all a learning curve.
I had 4 designs, but only decided to print.. 'More Honey than a Bear' and 'D"ttoVader'.

In my 2 designs I have incorporated D"tto into the eyes (just in case you where wondering what had happen to darth's or mr bear's eyes).

These are my next couple of designs of which I am going to get proffesionally printed.







Now moving away from the bold prints, I have recently after watching numorous episodes of LA ink, Miami ink and London ink have been a bit obbessed with tattoo's. These are a few tattoo inspired pieces, I took inspiration from Ed Hardy and the lengendary Mr Cartoon.



peace

No comments:

Post a Comment